“Personal information” is information about a natural person that identifies or describes an individual, including, but not limited to, his or her name, social security number, physical description, home address, home telephone number, education, financial matters, and medical or employment history, readily identifiable to that specific individual. A domain name or Internet Protocol address is not considered personal information; however, it is considered “electronically collected personal information.”
“Electronically collected personal information” that we automatically collect includes your domain name or Internet Protocol address, and statistical information about which web pages you visit. If you voluntarily participate in an activity that asks for specific information (i.e., completing a request for assistance, personalizing the content of the web site, sending an e-mail, or participating in a survey) more detailed data will be collected. If you choose not to participate in these activities, your choice will in no way affect your ability to use any other feature of the web site.
Quikfuzion adheres to the following principles in connection with the collection and management of personal information:
A partial Internet Protocol address and domain name is collected, but not the e-mail address. The partial Internet Protocol address is used to direct Internet traffic to you without identifying you individually and generate statistics used in the management of this web site;
- Quikfuzion collects personal information on individuals only as allowed by law. Quikfuzion limits the collection of personal information to what is relevant and necessary to accomplish its lawful purpose. For example, Quikfuzion may need to know an individual’s e-mail address or telephone number in order to answer the individual’s questions or in order to provide requested assistance.
- Quikfuzion does not collect home, business or e-mail addresses, or account information from persons who simply browse the quikfuzion.com web site. Personal information about individuals is collected through this web site only if an individual provides such information to Quikfuzion voluntarily through e-mail, registration forms, or surveys, for example. This information will be used to facilitate in responding to the person or improve the content or navigation of the web site or provide survey information to users.
- Quikfuzion uses Google Analytics to help improve the web site. Google tracking cookies may be used to provide information to Google Analytics. Our web site may use Google Analytics to track web site statistics. Google tracking code used by every web site or application that employs Google Analytics, stores information that identifies device IP addresses, but our web site is anonymizing that information and only part of device IP addresses are being used. Consequently, no information identifying you or your device is being stored at Google via our utilization of Google Analytics implementation.
- Quikfuzion’s use of your e-mail. You may choose to provide us with personal information, as in e-mail with a comment or question. We use the information to improve our service to you or to respond to your request. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations or, as required by law, we do not share our e-mail with any other organizations. We use your e-mail to respond appropriately. This may be to respond to you, to address issues you identify, or to further improve our web site.
- Quikfuzion provides people who provide personal information with an opportunity to review that information. Individuals, who provide personal information, are allowed to review the information and contest its accuracy or completeness.
- Quikfuzion uses personal information only as specified and consistent with those purposes; unless Quikfuzion obtains the consent of the subject of the information, or as required or allowed by law.
- How Quikfuzion collects and uses your information. We do collect personal information directly from individuals who volunteer to use some of our services. Collection of this information is required to deliver the specific services, but use of these services is voluntary.
- How Quikfuzion protects your information. Quikfuzion, as developer and manager of this web site, has taken several steps to safeguard the integrity of its telecommunications and computing infrastructure, including but not limited to authentication, monitoring, auditing. Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation, and day-to-day practices as part of a continuing commitment to risk management. This information should not be construed in any way as giving business, legal, or other advice, or warranting as fail proof, the security of information provided via Quikfuzion’s supported web site.
- If you do nothing during your visit to the web site but browse or download information, we automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The city and zip code you used it from;
- The date and time you visited this web site;
- The web pages or services you accessed at this web site;
- The web site you visited prior to coming to this web site;
- The web site you visit as you leave this web site, and;
- If you downloaded a form, the form that was downloaded.
The information we automatically collect or store is used to improve the content of our web services and to help us understand how people are using our services. This information does not identify you personally and is used for gathering web site statistics. The information we automatically collect and store in our logs about your visit helps us to analyze our web site to continually improve the value of the materials available. Our web site logs do not identify a visitor by personal information, and we make no attempt to link other web sites with the individuals that browse our web site. Individuals have the right to have any electronically collected personal information deleted by Quikfuzion, without reuse or distribution. Individuals may request to have their electronically collected personal information deleted via the contact form reachable from the “Contact Us” link at the top and bottom of each page.
Quikfuzion does not sell any “electronically collected personal information.” Any distribution of “electronically collected personal information” will be solely for the purposes for which it was provided to us.
Quikfuzion may provide or distribute certain lists and statistical reports as provided by law, but no personal information is sold or distributed, and all relevant legal protections still apply to the web site.
805 Estelle Drive
Lancaster, PA 17601